On November 18 2009 at 4:02 am William Alan Bartosch was joyfully welcomed into our family. He weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 in long. We were stunned to discover that he was born with Trisomy 21, or Down syndrome. We love him unconditionally from the top of his toe-head to the tips of his toes. We know that this diagnosis will not define him. He is a happy, healthy little boy that just happens to have an extra chromosome.



Follow us on this unexpected and exciting journey as we learn how to live life Will's Way.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

December at the Bartosch House

 We were very busy for the month of December.  Here are some pictures from Christmas and some others.  I have said it before but I honestly have no idea what I did with my time before Will came along because I really thought I was busy back then.  Life is just a whirlwind!  We had a great holiday season and had a wonderful time seeing family and friends!

Will getting on his new bike!


I get 50 miles to the gallon on this hawk!


OSU basketball game with mommy and daddy!


Watching intently as the king of Indiana basketball walks on the court...


Bob Knight!




Enjoying WildLights at the Zoo!

1 comment:

unc ricky said...

you let my god son where ohio state gear...where's the iu?!