On November 18 2009 at 4:02 am William Alan Bartosch was joyfully welcomed into our family. He weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 in long. We were stunned to discover that he was born with Trisomy 21, or Down syndrome. We love him unconditionally from the top of his toe-head to the tips of his toes. We know that this diagnosis will not define him. He is a happy, healthy little boy that just happens to have an extra chromosome.



Follow us on this unexpected and exciting journey as we learn how to live life Will's Way.



Monday, February 18, 2013

Grandma Spoils Me

Grandma Sandy was on her way to come visit me when she got a call that my cousin was being born.  So she went to meet him and she sent down a lot of fun stuff with Aunt Amelia! 
 
She made me a sleeping bag and I really like it!
 
 
She got me rain boots so that I can 'jump up and down in muddy puddles'!


 
She made me the most beautiful blue and yellow blanket.  Blue and yellow are the colors that designate Down Syndrome.  You can't see it in the picture but the pattern on the blanket is an awareness ribbon!  What a special gift:)




1 comment:

unc ricky said...

unfortunately i don't think i rank high enough with william to sit in his chair... consider it on my bday list. really cool blanket.