On November 18 2009 at 4:02 am William Alan Bartosch was joyfully welcomed into our family. He weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 in long. We were stunned to discover that he was born with Trisomy 21, or Down syndrome. We love him unconditionally from the top of his toe-head to the tips of his toes. We know that this diagnosis will not define him. He is a happy, healthy little boy that just happens to have an extra chromosome.



Follow us on this unexpected and exciting journey as we learn how to live life Will's Way.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lillian Louise

I have a new little love...her name is Lillian Louise!



My sister had her baby yesterday.  Everyone is very excited about Lillian, but especially Ava since Will is getting a little too big to hold and is more into wrestling with Ava than cuddling with her!  It is hard to believe that Will was that small just 18 months ago.  It was a little hard for me to visit and see those familiar and dreaded hospital hallways and to realize what I didn't get to experience by having Will in NICU and all the saddness that I went through those first days. 
Will is continuing to drink out of the straw like a champ, so I posted a video as proof since I hardly believe it myself!

No comments: